Termite Control Service in Kanpur & Lucknow
Termites are a group of insect that mostly feeds on dead plant materials, with the ability to digest cellulose. It also called as White ants. It destroys valuable property like furniture, furnishing structures, door, door frames, any wooden items, documents etc. They do this silently and swiftly, even before you become aware of the damage done. Termites require high humidity, darkness to grow. They crawl up through the minute cracks and crevices in the foundation and the walls of your building. If these types of Lines observed on walls then it is an indication that your house is under attack from termites.
We at Krypton Pest Control provide two types of services for termites control
Post -Constructions Anti-Termite Treatment
Protecting your home for a long life is a matter you need to consider carefully before building or renovating. When it comes to termite proofing home, correctly applied chemical barriers can be effective in keeping termites out and controlling active infestations. A chemical barrier is created between the termites in the soil and the building that has to be protected and straight holes are drilled as close as possible to the infected wall about 15 inches apart from each other.
Insecticide is then poured, so that it reaches the soil and creates a chemical barrier to eliminate the termites present there and to stop them from re-infesting. In building pillars, holes are drilled around it and similarly, insecticide poured into it.
Pre-Constructions Anti-Termite Treatment
In this, the soil is treated with anti-termite chemical around the foundation and under slabs to prevent termites from tubing up the foundation wall or entering cracks or other openings in the foundation.
Here are some reasons why you should choose our Post Construction Termite Treatment:
Service Details :
- Termite treatment uses a DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique that creates a chemical barrier to kills termites during their movement.
- Holes are drilled at 45° angles above skirting tiles at precisely 1 Foot distance along walls, filled with TERMIN-8 solution & sealed with chalk & white cement.
- Warranty Backed Service, free treatment of infested areas during the warranty
- It completely kills termites unlike regular pest control that just repels them.
- Highly effective, hassle-free and a safe treatment used in all developed countries.
- Protects infested woodwork with chemicals that will not just kill the existing termites, but also protect it from future termite infestation.
Service Timeframe :
- 1 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 1 check-up in the 4th month.
- 2 Year contract includes 1 treatment and 2 annual check-ups. 1 check-up in the 4th month and 1 check-up in 13th month of the contract.
- 1 Yearly Service gives round the year protection.
- 2 Yearly Service gives 2 year protection from Termites.
- Krypton Pest Control Termite Control service makes sure that in approximately 7-15 days termites disappear, unlike other chemicals that only repel them and cause them to spread while damaging your property.
- Within contract period if you have complaint after a service; our technicians will make sure they attend it, without any extra fee.
- Our extended Warranty will make sure you and your family is safe from termites beyond the contract period as well.
- We offer the best termite pest control services in Kanpur & Lucknow.
- Best in class chemicals, approved by the Central Insecticides Board are used against target pests at recommended dosages.
- Our pest control termite service is safe for children, pets, pregnant women and persons with allergy.
- Local termite pest control service providers use cheap chemicals that only repel termites and cause them to spread further while damaging your property.
- Krypton Pest Control uses non-repellent chemical that kills even the last termite present in the premises. Our technicians are verified, highly skilled and trained.
Frequently Asked Question
No home is 100% termite-safe. These pests enter homes from the building foundation and hence cause damage to walls and wooden structures. Termites eat furniture, papers, books, and even documents kept in lockers and safes, thus causing colossal damage within just a few months. Homes with water seepage and dampness are more prone to termite attacks. Termite workers storm our properties in millions and they work 24×7, so termite control is a necessity always. Krypton’s Pest Control professional termite treatment will completely kill even the last termite present; within fifteen days, your property will be termite-free.
Termites need moisture for their survival, hence damp walls, leakage and water seepage are like open invitations for them.
Always invest in a preventive termite pest control service to protect your valuables and furniture, because being safe is always better than being sorry! While shifting into a new house or apartment, get a professional inspection and invest into a preventive termite control service, like that of Krypton Pest Control. While looking for houses on rent, ensure to get a termite inspection to safeguard your furniture and other valuables. Old furniture is prone to termite attacks, so it’s good to get an expert termite inspection.
Termites feed on cellulose found in wood, paper and cotton in forests. As forests disappear, termites enter our homes from the soil through walls to eat furniture, structural wood, paper, books, currency notes and even valuable documents kept in safe and lockers. If your society and building do an unprofessional termite treatment or anti-termite treatment at the foundation level, chances are you will get termites at home. Homes with water seepage and dampness are more prone to termite attack. Book collections and libraries at homes attract termites. They are so swift and quiet that the damage is done before you even know of their presence. Hence, termite pest control should be done every few months or once a year. Termites usually build multiple colonies. So, even if you’ve found one and have managed to eradicate it, there’s a good chance they are already busy destroying some other parts of your home as well.
Termites feed on the cellulose found in wood, paper, cotton and on trees in the forest. As forests disappear they invade our homes, from the soil through the walls to feast on our books, papers and furniture. Even currency notes and valuable documents in safe are not free from them. Consider termite pest control from Krypton Pest Control to avoid such unwanted outcomes at home!
An average 2-BHK home will take approximately 2 hours for termite treatment and home décor is not affected as we seal the holes perfectly.